Since winter is not really made for my urban farming, I will use the time to share some of my recipes with you 🙂
and since we have halloween and it is the time of the pumpkin I introduce my pumpkinseedbutter to you.
recipe by rule of thumb:
- 1-2 hand full of pumpkin seeds, roast in a pan (it makes funny noises) and let cool before grinding it in a cutter to a kind of flour.
- 100 gr butter let become soft and mix it with
- 80 gr curd cheese (or cream cheese) and squeeze
- 1-2 garlic clove into it.
- add salt, pepper and some chili powder if you like and 1 pinch curry powder
- add 1-2 spoons, a good shot pumpkin seed oil and mix all well
- and of course add the pumpkin seed flour as well.
- put all in a nice bowl, cover with foil and let it cool well in the fridge.
goes very well with potatoes, vegies and of course to lamb or other grilled meat.
I will serve it Satuarday with a nice Roastbeef 🙂