this is my winter salad which is fighting happily against the cold. great!
and the very little but hopefully soon nicely growing corn salad
with some luck I will get my own fresh salad on my plate, thanks to my self-made green house (foil over my bench), I am wondering hot this experiment will succeed.
all in all this was a very instructive and interesting year with my urban farming project.
next year I will mainly grow:
- salad in spring
- tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and beans
- zucchini – with more luck and know how I hope
- chard will go into his 2nd year
- garlic and onions
- and with ome luck my eggplant will survive in house
- for sure another pumpkin
- and may be I try some beetroot