recipe by rule of thumb:
- 5-8 onions (depending also on the size of your pot)
- 2-6 garlic cloves if you like
- 1 pack of green beans
- 3-5 tomatoes
- 8-12 peeled potatoes
- some cubes of bacon if you like
- a little bit of stock, more white wine and if you like a little bit of cream
- olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, savory (is vital to the dish), may be a pinch of curry powder and chili for spicing it up
Cut onions and garlic into medium size cubes and braise them in olive oil. Add bacon and all the other vegetables cut in cubes too. Add the spices and braise for 10 Minutes, then add the liquids. After 1-2 hours of simmering the stew is a warming winter dish that will taste delicious ready for all vegetable lovers.
In a pot like this, made of ceramic – my so called magic cauldron – it cooks best. Why knows only the pot itself.