Now even the wine punch is read for the gift box 🙂
- 4 5 dl bottles of red wine (red burgundy or pinot noir, should be something not too heavy and mainly fruity of taste)
- for each 5 dl wine 1-2 table spoons sugar and 1 honey
- for all of it some corns of pepper and aniseed, some cloves and 3-4 pieces of cinnamon
- peel of 2 organic oranges and 1 lemon
Put all in your magic cauldron and let it stay over night.
Meanwhile you can take off the old lables from the bottles 🙂
The next day
- add 1 liter apple juice
- and the juice of 1 of the oranges
Make all hot, shortly before boiling and fill it in the bottles.
The label I made with an old painting: Gerard ter Borch “Woman Drinking Wine”
The wine punch needs only heating before drinking but tastes nice also cold 🙂