Why buying frozen pizza, if it tastes not really good, and if the making of your own is so easy 😉
Pizza is the thing I do when I have no time or nerves to cook, if you know how it is a very quick thing to do. Even the dough is no big job, since it rises on its own. 🙂
recipe by rule of thumb:
- ca. 200 g flour
- salt, 1/2 pack dry yeast
- ca. 1 dl lukewarm water
- olive oil
In a bit bowl mix flour, salt and yeast. Add the water (find the right quantity by the feeling of your dough) and oil and mix well. You do not have to work it a lot, but you need to get a elastic, soft dough.
Cover the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rise for 1 hour, ideally under a blanket. Work the dough and let it go for another hour. Or even longer. No problem to make the dough in the morning and use it in the evening for your pizza. (You could even put it in the fridge 1-2 days in the bowl and use it later, but then make sure it warmed up to room temperature before using it!)
Covering: whatever you like
Make your pizza:
- Work the dough a bit and roll it out. I put it on baking paper on a baking tray with holes.
- put the tomato sauce on it (of course I use self made one) and add oregano and if you like chili powder
- sprinkle it with cheese (I use real cheese that I mince in my cutter).
- then put the other things you like on top. I like onions, mushrooms and olives and whatever I find
- then put it in your very hot pre-heated oven (max. heat for example 250 Degree Celsius and circulating air) use bottom heat and abek for 5-10 minutes (depends on how thick your pizza is).