Well, number 2 christmas gifts is ready 🙂
and tastes really fantastic, goes surely well with poultry or lamb 🙂
- 500-600 gr pumpkins, cubes
- 500-600 gr = 2 mangos, cubes
- 1 hand full of white raisins
- 250-350 gr sugar, und 2 spoons honey
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 dl cider vinegar, 1 lemon juice and may be 2 tangerine juice
- 15 g crushed mustard seeds
- cinammon- und cardamom powder, 1 pinch curry
- some chili in stripes (to add at the end of the cooking time)
- 1 small spoon salt
cook all in a pot so that it bubbles, stir often during approx. 30-45 min.
until the pumpkin is soft and the liquid has reduced.
fill into hot washed glasses and let cool turned upside down.
And here the lable that I used (the painting I found at Aykiri Renkler if I remember well)
Feel free to cook it and use the lable 🙂